The greatest power a mortal human has is to make clear and sincere INTENTIONS, with an element of vizualization. This focuses your co-creative powers, and kind of programmes the way you think and co-create.
I think that is why Monjoronson made the following statement, and why I complied with his suggestion. Other people will have a different set of priorities perhaps, because every person is equal, and equally unique. But if anyone sets his own compass by this method, it can make a vast difference to his future potential. That's why I decided to make this private matter public, to help people who are confused or disoriented in their life.
So I am making it a blog. Signed by John Robert Thwaytes at Malbazar on January 18th 2012.
Email to Michael McCray
from John RT
Monjoronson's statement:
"You—meaning you individually—each one of you, need to write out clearly, your intention for your life. What is the intention for your life? Why are you here? For what reasons do you live? What would you have come into existence beyond the immediacy of this moment that you have, and that you grasp?"
My answers to his questions: January 2nd 2012
1) My intention for my life is to try my best to do the will of God so that I can attain immortal life. And I know that the will of God for me is to love God above all things and all fellow humans in the way God loves them, as Jesus called me to be an apostle and serve them all, and love them as He does.
2) I am here only to fulfill that purpose and so make the world a better place to live in for everyone.
3) I live only to love God and do His will more and more, so that I can fuse with my Adjuster and so attain union with God forever, and continue to love and serve God, and all God's creatures and subabsolute beings in the whole of cosmos.
4) What I would like is for all the people of our world to turn with love and worship to the One God, and by His grace, and the help of His created perfect ministers, agree to build a better world jointly and together: a world of unselfish service, love and compassion for all peoples of the world; a world where no one is lonely, no one goes hungry, every person is valued and kindly treated; where every animal, every tree, every flower is valued and kindly treated; a world without waste, without cynicism, without selfishness, without cruelty, without sloth, lethargy and apathy, without anger, greed, or hate, without arrogance, pride, superiority or inferiority complex; where mutual love is freely expressed and sexual intercourse occurs only out of honest mutual love and affection; a world where the family is inviolable and becomes a safe haven for the upbringing of children, and a building block of civilization; where there is enough water, food, clothing, shelter and medical care for everyone, and no one is too poor to enjoy these basic necessities of life; a world where there is sufficient, if not yet equal, opportunity for all children in the educational field; and where there is a huge information highway to reveal the truth to all so that nothing can be hidden and no one can be deprived of the right to know the truth; a world where every person can not just make a living but make a life; a world where every person is willing to live simply so that others may simply live; a world where humans live in harmony with the environment and love Mother Nature, the Planetary Supreme; a world where there is no more war, and all the nations band together to avoid war and set up police action instead for keeping International Law through institutions freely accepted by all and in which they participate democratically. I want to see a world where all persons enjoy freedom and dignity; where everyone enjoys liberty in his or her own thinking, and is not deprived of sufficient information to make up his own mind in the ongoing search for truth. I want to see governments that are truly honest and responsive to the interests and aspirations of the people.
But, if I confine my thinking to 'the immediacy of this moment', meaning the next immediate step into the future that I would like to see, it is the incarnation of Monjoronson and Machiventa Melchizedek with the twelve governing Melchizedeks and the whole Magisterial Mission; and, with their help, the re-evangelization of the world on the basis of the Fifth Epochal Revelation that will rehabilitate the original teachings of Jesus. By this means I hope that the existence of limitless and indestructible energy will convince our human race of the Fact of God, that the existence of our mind on loan from the cosmic forces will convince our race of the law and principles of God, and that the power of the spirit in each one of us will convince our human race of the love of God; and so atheism will become only a dim memory of a vanished past. That is necessary because, as Jesus told John, we cannot love one another more unless and until we love God more. We need the grace of God to achieve the supreme ethic.
When the Broadband starts working again this will be emailed to Michael McCray by John RT. Happy New Year to all!
When we accept God, under any good name, according to our lights, and realize that He is our best friend, then only can such things become not only possible or probable, but also certain to occur.
ReplyDelete